EYFS Teaching Assistant Level 3/Educador De Infantil
Dates: Job start: August 2022
Location: Marbella, Spain
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
The British International School of Marbella (BISM) is one of the leading international schools in Spain offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Secondary.
BISM is located in close proximity to the commercial centre of town, and the campus offers modern, smart interior and exterior environments. The school is a member of The British Schools Foundation offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
BISM seeks an enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic Level 3 Teaching Assistant/ Educator de Infantil of the highest quality for an immediate start. Candidates should possess a commitment to helping children learn and develop socially, working very closely with the Early Years Foundation Stage team. Candidates should also be willing to cooperate as an active member of our community and contribute to the vibrant extra-curricular life of the school. We invite applicants to state curriculum strengths. Good IT skills are essential.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Enjoy a professionally stimulating environment.
- Can promote a well organised, uncluttered learning environment.
- Can offer enthusiasm and demonstrate a positive approach to students.
- Have good interpersonal skills and work well in teams.
- Possess strong IT skills.
- Are reflective and seek to develop their own practice.
- Are adaptable, flexible & are seeking new challenges & professional experiences.
- Understand the value of consistent application of school policies.
- A competitive salary.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of The British Schools Foundation.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the BISM application form. Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Marbella or by Skype for applicants based overseas.
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
The British International School of Marbella:
Calle Teba 4,Urbanization Rocio de Nagüeles, 29602
Marbella, Málaga, Spain
+34 952 779 264